Nothing can be more empowering than receiving an award from someone who knows how hard one might have worked to receive it. Thank you so much Daneen Covino for my first ever blogging award. I am so overwhelmed!
Daneen Covino is the proud owner of At Home With Daneen. I am so in love with her blog. She writes about everything that I could think of – makeup, beauty, fashion, cooking, home, garden, crafting, DIYs and all the good times she has been cherishing. Thank you for spreading smiles Daneen.
How did my blog start?
Whenever life kicked me hard, my hobby of writing took me out of the pain. But I never thought of starting my own blog because writing for me was quite personal. I never wanted to show up what I held within. At least not until my husband came into my life. He is the source of all the motivation and courage behind starting this blog.
I started my blog one and a half month ago. And now there are no chances of looking back. The feeling of creating something that may influence someone in a positive way is beyond description. Every word that goes well with the line and every line that goes well with my emotions - become the source of contentment. I so love blogging.
My advice to new bloggers!
1. I have never written something wondering what would get more likes. I just write my heart out and now after receiving this award I know that it’s working.
2. Connecting with fellow bloggers is must. It would help you grow. Ask them if you can guest post on their blog. Ask if they can backlink to your site. It works wonders!
3. Knowledge is power. Keep learning friends. There is so much to learn and implement here in the blogging world.
4. Patience is the key to success. Becoming a successful blogger is a gradual process. Nothing is going to happen overnight unless you have some magical wand.
My Nominees are:
ecstaticdilemma.wordpress.com – In love with his writing style, so damn influential and powerful.
Envelle.com – I just loved this blog. It’s for all health conscious people and the ones who need a dose of motivation.
simplysaidy.com – A travel and lifestyle blogger with worth reading adventures. I feel like going for a vacation right now!
tanyatravels.blog – She has penned down so minute things of her travel diary and I just loved that. She’s a great observer.
Earlybiirdblog.com – wow-inspiring lifestyle and beauty blog. And…her smile is mesmerising.
Momsshoutout.com – All the mothers and to be mothers, this is an adorable blog for the answer to all your queries. She is managing everything so well.
Lifeofatravelbug.co.za – Truly a travel bug with wonderful things to share. She’s ready with her plans for next ten years - quite optimistic.
Whenemilygoesout.ca – It’s a travel blog with all sorts of great things to share. It’s so easy on eyes.
Thekingsmansjournals.com – Avenue for social media success. Very interesting and informative blog.
Secretsofgreatestminds.wordpress.com – I fell in love with the way the thoughts are delivered on this blog. Have a look friends!
Blog.elink.io – Very informative content marketing blog. Loved the blog post on marketing quotes.
Lifebyashasingh.com – Very informative current affairs and politics based blog. She keeps her opinions very beautifully.
Myuninspiredblog.wordpress.com – Beautiful blog with all sorts of twenty-something related stuff. She has so much to share.
Maketravelreality.com – If you love to travel and explore, this blog is for you. Check it out!
Gutterfashion.com – I loved the theme. Everything is so fresh to eyes and mind. Keep up the good work.
Rules to follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Most importantly, I would like to thank my parents, in-laws, siblings and my love for always believing in me and my dreams.